Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well, This Is Just GREAT.

So I got an email from Michael OwlEyes, who wants to listen to WandCast. I'd be perfectly fine emailing it to him if Gmail didn't have to put a 25MB (which is really small for the types of files people will send today) on the attachments I can put on emails...

I've been thinking that I'm probably going to have to cut Episode 5 in half. UGH! I'm so frustrated with this right now... It's like I'm trying everything to get it to work and it WON'T.

I'm starting to think that maybe I'll just leave Episode 5 alone. We'll proclaim it unlucky and nobody will listen to it... There's not anything important on there, anyway.

It's work for tomorrow. Right now I'm really tired and should go to sleep.

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

3 comments:

  1. It was great, ya know until the show for me went blind and deaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dustin, before you break it in half:

    http://www.sendspace.com/

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxlh3k

    You get a link like the one above from the site after uploading, then forward to Michael, let him know the link he wants is all the way at the bottom (ignore the big yellow buttons that say Download)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Kevin. My problem might almost be solved!

    ReplyDelete