Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rather... Constant Template Changes

As you may have noticed,

Okay, who the heck am I kidding? If you haven't noticed the constant changes I've been making in the template here on Wizard 101 Info, then you've got to be really dimwitted. Or maybe your aesthetic sense just doesn't tingle when you realize that one of your favorite blog's template has been changing every hour on the hour for the past day.

Don't worry. I don't take it personally.

Anyway, just let us know if there's a particular template that you liked more then the others. Or whatever.

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

1 comment:

  1. Orange is my favorite color, so that's always a plus. It's also easier to read, light text on a dark background was harder for me. Love the Milo quote! Not so thrilled with the playing card symbols - maybe you could switch them out for W101 School symbols?

    ReplyDelete