Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An Eventful Evening

A few days ago came with a totally insane evening in the Spiral!

First, I attended the (16th page, I think) comic shoot for the MistBlood Comic, which was created by Kevin BattleBlood. Great stuff! I can't wait to see myself in print getting mobbed by a bunch of jumping skeletons. That's just a sneak peak into the next page of MistBlood! Here's a picture of the cast and crew posing in a really ingenious space for a great screenshot (click to enlarge)-


Does anybody recognize the person who is 1 in after Heather EmeraldFlame who is the person all the way to the left? Anybody who WASN'T at the shoot, dare I ask? I didn't think so... It's none other than my very own little sister, Haley MoonCatcher, who is now a Wizard 101 Blogger herself!

Yes, folks, it's true! A few days ago I helped Haley create her own blog off of this Blogger account (not to mention more importantly I added/updated the widgets on the right hand side of this blog ;-)) Haley's new blog is called The Legend of Haley MoonCatcher. Who wants to check it out? Click here! I actually think that she is going to post occasionally, so it might not hurt to add her blog to your blogroll's as well. Here's another shot of Haley that she took herself (click to enlarge)-


I hope to see her get more powerful as she has just entered the realm of Krokotopia due to the help of a Mr. DavidTitanRider who was rather reluctant to participate in the comic shooting for MistBlood (I put it small because he might kill me!). 
Anyway, thanks David for helping the lil' sis! 

Also, time had come to re-think my outfit for the Ravenwood Ball (which is on Saturday 5/29; be there or be square). I know, I know, the pink was flashy and "neat-o!" worthy, but staring at it just REALLY got to me. Really bad. Here's my new outfit for the Ball (click to enlarge)-


Speaking of the Ball, I'm so excited for it! Not only is it going to be awesome to hang out with all of the coolest Wizards in the Spiral, but Stephen and Leesha of Ravenwood Radio are going to be broadcasting some "red carpet commentary" during the event! w00t! 

See you at the Ball!

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment