Friday, May 28, 2010

KingsIsle Semi-Addresses the Cannon Game Glitch

The annoyance has been extreme, but KingsIsle has pretty much come through for us once more!

Everyone remember the Cannon Game glitch? Here; this screenshot ought to refresh your memory-


The reason that this glitch was so frustrating was because after you shot your three totally hopeless shots at the target, you would have a decrease in your Pet Energy. I wouldn't be complaining if when you missed it counted as a shot. That would be a glitch worth having around, especially if you haven't always been good at the Cannon Game like this one Storm Wizard I know all to well. *ahem*

Anyway, KingsIsle has just announced that if you're having problems with this glitch, just press escape on your keyboard and you'll be taken straight out of the mini-game without having any Pet Energy deducted. They also would like to mention that they're working on getting the glitch all worked out!

Thanks, KingsIsle, for trying to make the game as good as possible.  We all look forward to when the Cannon Game is fixed for good.

Also, what does everyone think of the new template? Good or awful?

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

4 comments:

  1. New template . . . It would be good if you added the picture header back at the top again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I stink at the cannon game anyway.

    On the new template, I liked the old one better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitey going to add back the header, but otherwise I think I'm going to leave it as is... I dunno. I'll play around with it!

    ReplyDelete