Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Therapeutic Solution, I Guess...

Some good thinking on David and my part lead to the creation of this little fellow.


(Click on him to enlarge.) Yup, that's 100% correct! Dustin TitanRider. An Apprentice Pyromancer, ready to take on all of the challenges the Spiral has to throw at him. Of course, I didn't create this guy without having David do something along the same lines... Let's just say you'll probably see a post come along later today that has a dashing male wizard, David MoonCatcher, in it. 

It might seem like we created our polar opposites for fun, but that's just one aspect of it. David and I constantly bicker about which school is better; Fire or Storm. (Kestrel is usually the peace-maker if we're on WandCast.) Today, David and I decided to actually create Storm and Fire alts so we can literally live in each other's shoes. Isn't it smart? We are really convinced that this is going to help us gain respect for each other's schools, and might even ease the bickering! Plus, it's fun to play a noob. 

David'll post later about this in his way, so I'll sign off now. 

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher 


1 comment: