Monday, June 28, 2010

Celestia Pre-Quests Arrives on the Test Realm Plus a Date for WandCast 7!

Well, I don't need to explain much about the whole Celestia pre-quests thing because KingsIsle does it pretty well right here; the update notes for the Test Realm release.

What I'm planning to do instead of taking a 100 screenshots is taking movies of my time in the Test Realm, right from the first time I log on. Sort of like a documentary. Anyway, I might get to lazy to make them... As my duty as a blogger, though, I think I'll get to it. I'm patching right now.

Ooh, I've got a single resolution for the pre-quests and Celestia itself. My resolution: Dustin, do not rush through the quests! Read thoroughly through each and every quest, and fully understand the storyline etc.

(It's important that I do this so I don't get a heart attack. It happens when I'm so excited ;))

Before I sign off of Blogger and sign IN to the Test Realm, I just need to tell all you guys the finally final date for WandCast 7! Please be in our chatroom on July 8, 2010 at 7 pm EDT. Need help with time zones? Here's a great site that'll help you out. It's going to be a great show! Remember to enter the Swiftshadow Wings Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment