Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two Sentences from The King

Um, did anyone think that we weren't gonna hear back from the King of Gobblers, Jeff Toney? Well, now I get to rub in your face that we did hear back from him the very day I sent him a message!

Okay, so basically I just let him know that we'd moved, and to change the link on the Fansites & Links page on Wizard101.com.

AND-

"I'll pass this on the Greyrose. Thanks for the info."
Um, how awesome is that?!? Pretty cool!

Keep on Casting, 


No, I'm sorry, I just cannot end on that note. As I was typing the signature W101 Info "Keep on Casting", I was overtaken by a serious combustion and realization of frustration. Look, I think it looks really weird to sign off these posts as "-Dustin" as I do frequently! As I was thinking about how uncool I believe it to be, I figured, "Why not sign off as -D.?" That would rock! HOWEVER, there is another *ahem* friend of mine who shares this blog with me who's name also starts with a D! INFURIATION!
Okay, NAH, I'm no so infuriated at David, but I was just bringing this up as a topic. I wish that I could change my last name in game to Bolt. I can see it now...
"The name's Bolt. Dustin Bolt."
Um, AWESOME! Unfortunately, I can't simply just change the name.
Whatever, I guess MoonCatcher has a bit of a ring to it... But you've gotta put Dustin first, then...
"The name's Dustin. Dustin MoonCatcher." 
Well, now that I've gotten that off of my shoulders....
Keep on Casting,
Dustin MoonCatcher


  

1 comment:

  1. uh i call my dad D. that would just be weird if you sighned off as D

    ReplyDelete