Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Pets Are Coming, The Pets Are Coming!

Yes, indeed, they are! Of course, David already has posted about it, so I'm not going to post the news. I'll just run over it. Basically, coming up REALLY soon, KingsIsle is going to add Power Pets to Wizard 101. You're going to race pets in the Pet Derby, let them FREE in your house, and mix and match them.

Yea, it's cool. I was just thinking, whenever the Test Realm comes out, I get really anxious all in my stomach and stuff. I'm just thinking, "I'VE GOTTA IN THERE! I DON'T WANT DAVID TO GET TO FAR AHEAD OF ME!" Yea. I've decided that when the Pets come on the Test Realm, I'm going to just take my time and RE-LAX. Okay.

Felt like I needed to get that out.

-Dustin

1 comment:

  1. THE EAGLES! THE EAGLES ARE COMING! THE EAGLES ARE COMING!

    ReplyDelete