As April fades into May, we have much to be thankful for and lots to celebrate! Next month we will celebrate our 1st birthday!! Thanks to all of you wonderful wizards, we have grown so much! When I started this website last year to chronicle my time playing this really cool wizard game with my kids, I never could have imagined the wonderful outcome. I am so honored to be a part of the most amazing community. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.
To mark this milestone, I would like to announce the very first Ravenwood Ball! There will be dancing and massive amounts of pure silliness! I invite ALL nominees and current Student Teachers to attend. This will give us a chance to thank the current student teachers as they move on to more challenging roles in the Spiral and to help welcome the new nominees!
Date: Saturday – May 29, 2010
Time: 6PM Central – until…
Location: Ravenwood School of Magical Arts (of course!)
Realm: Vampire Area 1
Please dress accordingly! Break out your best party gear *forget the stats!* and bring your favorite pet! Campaigning IS allowed and welcomed. Tell us why we should vote for you next term!
Do you like goodies? I will be giving away a few special party favors. The prizes are top secret right now but let me assure you they are squee-worthy!
Here is the Contest Details!
1. All Entries must be submitted by leaving a comment in this blog post.
* Mandantory Entry *
You MUST be a member of ConnectX. Leave a comment in this blog post to let us know you are a member.
* Optional Entries *
1. (1 Entry) Follow @diaryofawizard on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/diaryofawizard Leave a comment here to let us know!
2. (1 Entry) Tweet about the contest & event! You must use the hashtag #diarykids. Leave a comment here with a link to the tweet.
3. (1 Entry) Follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/diaryofawizard Leave a comment here stating that you follow us on FB.
4. (2 Entries) Blog about this event and contest. Post your link in a comment here.
5. (Worth 5 Entries!!) Make a special banner or poster for the Ravenwood Ball! You can post this on your own blog or post the picture on ConnectX. Leave a comment with a link to the artwork here!!
6. (Worth 2 Entries) Post the ConnectX Members badge on your blog. You can get the badge here. Make sure you are logged in to ConnectX to grab the code. Once it’s posted, come back here and leave a comment with a link to where you posted the badge.