Monday, July 12, 2010

Featured Wizard 101 Blogger: Duncan D. of Necromancy of Ice

I'd been feeling lately like it was time for a spot light on someone in the community that's awesome; someone who's blog might need a boost up of hits!

And, today, the candidate is: Duncan D. from Necromancy of Ice!

Duncan and I go back pretty far; about two months ;)

Anyway, ever since I met him, I always get this message from him when I log on: "was sup man".

Duncan, your blog is fantastic and to the point. Here's a post I particularly enjoy of his; it's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm mentioned, of course :P Hey, I've got a big head. Kill me.

Everyone, go check out Duncan's blog, Necromancy of Ice (formerly known as Necromancer Nation), here. Enjoy!

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! And he's hosting a cool event soon :). Perhaps you could feature me sometime... just a suggestion, lol.

    ReplyDelete