Hey All, David here. I only have a coupla minutes so I am gonna write a Big ol' Post for you. In the Update Notes shown Below there are some kinda sorta interesting "Tidbits" I read. Most of you probably just said "Celestia WOOT" and went along to play, leaving the Update notes to rot. :D
Mr Lincoln will review this poll every Friday, and alter the pets accordingly the following week. If more information is needed about your pet, he will contact you through the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101.
Below is a "Poll" from Mr.Lincoln about..."If you obtained your School Specific pet from the level 48 quest, between May 25 2010 and July 8th 2010 it will not have the Power Pip chance talent.
If you would LIKE this talent on your pet, please fill out this form.
Mr Lincoln will review this poll every Friday, and alter the pets accordingly the following week. If more information is needed about your pet, he will contact you through the email address you used when you registered for Wizard101."
1. Wizard101 Login Username (!not the password!)
3. Pet Type (select one)Stormzilla (Storm)Colossus (Ice)Wraith (Death)Satyr (Life)Helephant (Fire)Orthrus (Myth)Hydra (Balance)
4. Pet Name:
Which the Link for is in the Ravenwood Bulletin on the Wizard101 login Desktop Icon.
*Ahem*, To differentiate the Colors- not to confuse anyone- Soooo, Who WOULDNT want to have that 5% Power pip Boost!. *Ahem* So Really Answer These Questions 1-4.
Back to black writing!. Its kinda interesting because there was a couple typo's from KI,*ponders why*
*Ahem* Here it is! "Cyrus has been using his red corrector pen to address minor spelling errors." Well Cyrus ol Buddy you must just be a little bit mad about how Halestrom Balestrom took he top spot for Celestia. And Therefor left this sentence a bit undone. "1. Wizard101 Login Username (!not the password!)" anyone else see the prob?
Ok so done poking fun at Cyrus (for now...) and lets just get to some other important stuff we havent really noticed because well, for us GM we dont really visit DS anymore.
- "the health of many creatures has decreased
- the experience rewards have been increased
- fewer creatures will need to be defeated to meet quest requirements
- fewer items will need to be collected to meet quest requirements
- several of the gauntlets have fewer rooms"
Isnt that just dandy!
Unfortunate that the overlooked that when me, Dustin, and a WHOLE bunch of GM's were lighting the place up! Anyways. So I suppose most of you are thinking WAHOO!
Pets! I have good news and BAD news for you all!
- The prices for Hatching pets have been adjusted.
- The process of pet Hatching now has a confirmation window to ensure both parties agree to the transaction.
- All new level 48 quest reward pets will receive the Power Pip talent. (EXCEPT FOR THE ONE'S RECIEVED DURING THE TIME PD SHOWN ABOVE!)
- Life pets such as the EarthWalker will have life boosts, not Myth like some currently give
- IceZilla is now only available through the hatching process. (AWWWW)
Anywho's enough sobbing over that. I should Probably stop before I BORE YOU ALL TO TEARS, if I havent already..?
There are now privacy options to only allow your Friends (but not their friends) to teleport to your home. Look for this in the Privacy Tab when you press ESC in the game.
The owner of a house can send guests away with the "Send Away" option. Just click on a Wizard in your Home and the Friends panel will appear, where you will see the option to "Send Away". The Wizard that was sent away will receive the message "The owner asked you to leave."