Saturday, October 9, 2010

Celestia Is Here, And So Am I!

Hey, everyone! It's Dustin here, and I can't even express how awesome it is to be blogging again.

Allow me to recap - I've had to stop blogging weekly/daily because of my band, my upcoming Bar Mitzvah, and homework.

But hey, guys, look: Celestia is up on the Test Realm right now as I type this, which is just uber cool! You can read about what's up with all the new updates here (that's the Wizard101 Update Notes page).

Anyway, I'm back on Wizard101 Info because Celestia needs me to blog about it. No more questions asked. You'll  be seeing hopefully a bit more of me once Celestia actually comes on the Live Realm.

I'm going to make a real effort to keep this blog updated - so please keep checking back here, but I can't promise top-notch posts everyday.

Thank you very much to everyone who's stuck with me and David for so long. We can't wait to blog about our adventures in Celestia together.

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

2 comments:

  1. Mazel Tov on your Bar Mitzvah, Dustin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. George and I have the same problem. TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!! At least I get some time on Celestia before the school week starts.

    ReplyDelete