Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two Way Renovating

Hey guys! I feel like I've been doing two types of renovating right now, so I'll take you through them...

The first renovation is the Wizard101 Info renovation. I'm having a great time redesigning the blog with the great blogger John SpiritShade from Ambrose 2 Zeke. He's awesome! Anyway, we've got a new header, color scheme, and a little bit more coming for you soon. I just have to give John a huge thank you for helping me out - his graphic design is incredible, and Wizard101 Info will look so good once it's all done. (Any #Twizards reading? Then follow John on Twitter for the latest updates from his blog and Spiral life: @spiritshade101 and @ambrose2zeke.)

Until then, though, all you poor unfortunate readers will be stuck with a classical Blogger template. You're welcome!

The second renovation I've been doing is of my alternate character, who hails from the Myth School. Recently, I took Dustin DuskCatcher into Krokotopia! He finished all Wizard City quests, and is taking the new sandy climate headstrong.

Just today, he hit Level 16 while questing in the early to mid stages of the Pyramid of the Sun. This meant two new spells: the Ether Shield from Myth, and the Tower Shield from Ice. I had MoonCatcher learn Life to Satyr and Death to Feint, so I'm trying a bit more defensive approach with DuskCatcher (Ice to Tower, Death to Feint.) Of course, this includes the mandatory tri-blade tri-trap stuff from Niles, and, eventually, a Celestial school. I'm leaning towards Sun for D.D.M., but it might have to be Star... Or, I could pick and choose from all the Celestial schools like I wish I'd done with Dustin.

Let me know what you think of my plan by leaving a comment on this post...

Well, that's an update on what I've been up too. Check back soon for a new and improved Wizard101 Info!

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

1 comment:

  1. Dustin:

    Feint isn't useful on a Myth Wizard. Their Double-Hit spells, while wonderful for Shield breaking in PvP, don't go well with traps like Feint.

    Blaze Stormthief

    ReplyDelete