Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorry, I'm a Bit Late. But a Contest Has Been Announced!

Yeah, er, I know. There's bit really no action here on Wizard101 Info the past week... or two. I'm sorry. It's summer, and the Real Life is blossoming, so I've figured that it's probably best to just... You know. Enjoy the weather rather than sit around and blog/play video games.

Anyway, I'm here to announce that a contest was announced on WandCast 9 which I haven't released yet. Due to the fact that it might not be out for listening until the end of this week, I think it makes sense to tell everyone who didn't hear the live show what we were saying the broadcast.

Okay, so here's the contest:

To enter our contest, you have to email us with a poem about the ghosts of Wizard101. Make sure that your poem has a pretty obvious theme that you execute well (i.e. funny, sad, death, etc.) We will be reading all of your poems and picking the one that we think does the best with it's theme/mood. Make sure you use descriptive words and that your poem is good! LOL! Send your entries to wizard101stuff@gmail.com. Winners will be announced on WandCast 10, which will be recording live on August 19 at 8:30 pm Eastern in our chatroom. The prize is a Pale Maiden pet that can *manifest Feint*.

Alright, guys, see you in the Spiral!

Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment