Sunday, January 23, 2011

Exceedingly Tedious Various Updates from Dustin, Abridged.

Hey all! Dustin here!

It's been a little since I posted, but that's cool. My Bar Mitzvah is all finished up now (it's David's turn next. I can't wait.)


Anyway, I scored an Epic Bundle Gift Card from David for my birthday. Thanks cousin! I've been putting a lot of energy into putting it together, and it's been going really well. I started Gardening as well, and it's going... okay. I'm really not a fan of having to check on the Garden everyday. I think KI really should look into fixing that. Sorry. Kestrel's T Word Theorem is just too prominent here.


What else, what else. Oh! Celestia! David and I recently faced one of the most deadly minions of Morganthe - yet another shark! I'm not sure about the name of the boss, but finishing up a certain instance level (aka dungeon if you're not an old timer) ended with our entry into the Sun Zone of Celestia. Updates coming soon on how that's been!

I'd also like to take a moment to commemorate Luke GoldHorn, a fantastic blogger who is leaving the Wizard community for at least a few years. Luke, you've earned this break, and come back or not, you've been a truly amazing friend to David and me. We both wish you luck in all your future endeavors. Even though we'll be talking to you on Skype now and then ;-)

All right, folks. That's my update... for now.

Signing off with a mighty "EEEPA, EEEPA,"
D. MoonCatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment