well uh here I am typing up this report and hehehe I got a list all LOADS of new pets that i should share with all of you! BUT here's a Catch I will only show my list of pets IF I get from 28 followers to 35 followers!
ENDS: May 15th, Date of Wandcast.
Here is a little Sneak Peak of my Pets---No Locations Listed :P---
A LOT more to come after we get our Followers!
-(a secretive) David TitanRider
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago




wow! I want to get that stuff!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI have found an error! Isn't it supposed to be May 15? NOT APRIL? LOL
ReplyDelete