First of all, I DONT REALLY believe in 2012 but it is fun to think I only have a couple years to live.
And other notes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFNoWAvTirI
Sad Times indeed........
But we have come a far far far far far far far far far far far far far way.
Play that on "Judgement" day peeps!
PEACE!
-D. TitanRider
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
2 weeks ago


It's even shorter if you think of it as only 952 Days, left...
ReplyDelete2012 is just stuff they made up so people would freak out.
ReplyDeleteWell, *actually*, it's a) the end of the Mayan calendar, b) the predicted date by webbot, c)the date of a celestial event, as well as sunspot activity peaking... and others. Really coincidental, at the very least. If there really is a 'predictable' date, this'd be the one, though I wouldn't quite recommend painting up your "The end is near" sandwich board.
ReplyDelete