WandCast 9, which I'm calling "Planet GonnaGetcha" (you'll see when you listen ;)) is available for download right now! Friendly is on this one guys, and thanks to him. It's a great show.
Click here to download the show!
Click here to read about the contest we announce on it!
Also, I've tried something a little different with this episode - I took out the musical fade in and outs in between parts. Let me know what you think of it this way...
WandCast 10 will be recording live in the Podcast WandCast chatroom on August 19, 2010, at 8:30 pm Eastern.
See you then!
Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago

Dustin, tell Kestrel 2 answer questions! *voice echos echos echos echos*
ReplyDelete