This just in (actually, it was announced on Thursday but nobody really posted about it)!
KingsIsle announced that they created specialized Wizard 101 "personas" (basically, themes) for the web browser Firefox! These are really super cool if you use Firefox and are a die hard Wizard 101 fan. Being a Mac, I'm a Safari fan, but I downloaded Firefox for Mac (I'm one of the only wizards I know that uses their Mac to play Wizard101) just to try out these themes.
That's the Storm School one. I tried the Storm School Spells one out, but I couldn't see me favorites.
If you use Firefox, these themes are a must. Click here to get the list of the ones released so far!
Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago


Think these could be adapted to Google Chrome?
ReplyDeleteI use Firefox and I am a die-hard Wizard101 fan! I'll check these out! My toolbars are so BLAND right now!
ReplyDelete