Hey, everyone.
After having a quick chat with Kestrel on Skype, we decided it might be best to cancel WandCast Episode 7 for this Thursday. The reason is because (1) Kestrel is banned from the computer and (2) she conveniently scheduled a backpacking trip for the exact night we had planned to record the show on.
Kestrel, don't worry. It's no big deal, and I'm taking it easy.
WandCast Episode 7 will most likely be pushed to the date when we were going to have Episode 8, July 8th. The time will be 7 pm EDT. Thanks for your cooperation everyone, and I'd just like to announce that Taji34 will be doing a great segment on the show. (Taji34- email me.)
The winner of the Swiftshadow Wings will be announced on Episode 7, which will be shot on the 8th.
Thanks again.
Keep on Casting,
D. MoonCatcher
Trolls, Hate, and VR fakery in Everquest Legends
-
Heyo! What's up, my peoples?! Drop me a message and *let me know what
you've been doing lately*. I need to hear all about the good things y'all
who read ...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment